- Golf Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All golf shirts are acceptable, but not football/rugby/other sports logo shirts.
- Trousers must be tailored and appropriate for golf-ware.
- Jeans/Cargo/Combat styles are not permitted on the course.
- Shorts may be worn, but must be tailored (not Cargo/Combat style baggy shorts/not three quarter/calf length* or beach style)
- If wearing shorts, predominantly White Sport Socks must be worn at all times and must be above shoe level.
Please click here to see our guide to what is acceptable to wear when playing golf at Andover Golf Club.
We do allow non-formal wear within our clubhouse. However, Golf shoes must be removed before entering.